||New Business Executive
|Hours:||40 Hours Per Week|
|Shift pattern:||Monday - Friday|
|Benefits:||Company Sick Pay Scheme, Additional Holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Staff Discount, Long Service Awards, Life Cover, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Volunteering Opportunities, Company Vehicle commensurate with job role|
||Competitive with OTE £50,000.00 per annum|
|Closing date:||October 1, 2019|
Working as part of the Sales Team, the New Business Executive will be responsible for identifying, recruiting and onboarding independent retailers into the SPAR Group. You will proactively seek out new leads with the objective to drive new business within your territory, establishing lasting relationships with key retail partners.
This exciting high-earning opportunity will suit someone who is passionate about success and is driven to deliver great results.
A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd is the 44th largest privately owned business in the UK. This forward thinking family-owned business began life in 1917 as a counter-service grocery store, and has grown from these humble beginnings into a company that now employs more than 7,800 people with a turnover of £1.1 billion.
- Identifying potential retailers for recruitment, in accordance with A. F. Blakemore criteria
- Managing a potential retailer database for the territory
- Building a group of key industry contacts within the territory
- Selling the SPAR brand to potential retailers
- Ensuring that all new retailers meet our commercial targets
- Project management of the recruitment/development process, from first call to store launch
- Inducting retailers into the SPAR group prior to trading
- Ensuring that appropriate communication links and support are well established with each relevant department at the point of trading
|Skills and experience:
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential
- Demonstrable Retail and Cold Call Sales experience is essential
- Ability to use logical and creative thinking to solve problems and make decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to build strong working relationships
|Terms and conditions: