||Talent Acquisition Manager
|Location:||Apex 2, Golds Hill Way, Great Bridge, West Midlands, DY4 0PU|
|Department:||Finance, HR & IT|
|Hours:||40 Hours Per Week|
|Shift pattern:||Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm. |
|Benefits:||Staff Discount, Company Pension Scheme, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Additional Holidays, Long Service Awards, Cycle to Work Scheme, Life Cover, Employee Volunteering opportunities|
|Closing date:||July 20, 2019|
A.F. Blakemore is the largest division of SPAR UK, owning 280 SPAR stores and serving over 1000 in total across England and Wales.
A.F. Blakemore has always been committed to developing a loyal and dedicated workforce that is focused upon excellent customer service and behaving with honesty and integrity. The company has always strived to build partnerships with suppliers and trade partners while never underestimating the role that it plays within the communities it serves.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- To plan, develop and implement a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy that will drive the end to end recruitment process to ensure the finding, recruiting, hiring and retaining of appropriately skilled and talented candidates.
- Carry out an effective analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecasts for all areas of the business
- Continuously build a viable talent pool of potential candidates to meet future resourcing needs in line with business demand/headcount budget
- Identify, attract and secure talent using a multitude of platforms and mediums, including job fairs, industry networking events, social media, job boards, websites etc.
- Design, plan and execute bespoke interview, selection and on-boarding processes, utilising up-to-date ‘best-fit’ technological options
- Develop and maintain an efficient, user-friendly Application Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Review employment application processes and perform candidate and employee satisfaction evaluations for improving the candidate experience and finding recruitment bottlenecks
- Ensure Recruiting Managers and candidate’s expectations are managed effectively throughout the recruitment process and feedback provided in a timely fashion
- Determine HR and recruiting KPIs and create and present KPI reports
- Work collaboratively with HR Business Partners and members of the wider HR team to deliver on the vacancy brief; planning the most effective strategy to attract and acquire credible candidates
- Liaise with the HR admin team to ensure the administration associated with the recruitment process and candidates are managed through the applicant tracking system (ATS) in a timely fashion
- Budget management - Ensuring all talent acquisition is cost effective and mediums are utilised that will give greatest value for money
|Skills and experience:
- Experience as TA Manager or similar HR role
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, assessments, psychological test etc.)
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Ability to influence through credible suggestions and problem solving
- Great interpersonal and communication skills